Aantal uren per week
Want to work for one of the largest organizations in her branch globally? Do you have at least 3 years experience with KYC in a banking environment? And are you able to go the extra mile? Then you are the KYC Officer I am looking for.
Working for our client is fun and a good step in your career, so when you are interested in a position of KYC Officer please read the job description. Still interested after reading? Call or email me!
Over het bedrijf
Our client is a well-known organization within the financial services industry. They are based in more than 40 countries around the world employing more than 5000 employees. They constantly invest in their staff and are among the best in the industry. The year 2017 has shown good growth and our customer is continuing this trend in 2018, but it does require the right ambitious people.So do you want to be part of a growing and ambitious company, then continue reading this vacanacy.
The KYC officer is part of the KYC periodic client review team. The KYC periodic client review team is responsible for the review of client relationships of the bank. This team investigates periodically if the client relationships are still in compliance with internal Client Due Diligence policies and procedures as well the Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
Over de functie
As KYC Officer you will be working in a well organized team and you will be an important link between the different businesses in the bank. The main responsibilities are;
- Plan client reviews using the banks applications
- Review client relationships, update Client Integrity Risk Assessments
- Communicate effectively with other entities and clients to obtain documentation
- Provide training to interns effectively
- Supply administration support where required in the completion of KYC reporting activities
- Scanning and archiving of KYC documents
- Updating internal databases and spreadsheets
- Specific projects which may rise from time to time.
To be successful in the position of KYC Officer you must have good planning and time management skills and a positive and pro-active attitude. Other requirements for the position of KYC Officer are;
- Bachelor or Master in law, MER, Business studies Banking & Insurance, or a related discipline
- 3+ years of relevant experience in KYC, preferrably in banking industry
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Able to assimilate the requirements of the role quickly
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (in English)
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and also to liaise with other departments
- Good interpersonal skills.
Wat wij bieden
Interested in this position? Or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for? Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +31 202 380 200 / 06 - 126 209 38
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People