Aantal uren per week
Over het bedrijf
For our client, one of the largest foreign financial institutions in Europe, we are looking for a Valuation Analyst. Our client is strongly represented worldwide in corporate services for large corporates, private clients and financial institutions. This business unit is one of the leading providers in settlement of securities transactions and the custody and administration of listed and unlisted securities for institutional investors.
Over de functie
The Valuation Analyst is responsible for the valuation of (non) listed assets, defining and maintaining the valuation policy and will give expert judgement on valuation issues. You are also responsible for the valuation in the accounting system architecture (SimCorp Dimension) for Dutch Institutional clients and to make sure the valuation policy will be followed in a consistent manner. Furthermore, the Valuation Analyst is responsible for setting up new products and services. You shall report the Head of Investment Reporting and Performance (IRP)
• Responsible for the timely completeness and exactness of the valuation of administrated positions
• Responsible for the valuation models that are used for all illiquid assets (i.e. liquidity deals, complex derivatives and unlisted equity);
• With highly specialised knowledge of the system architecture (SimCorp Dimension) the Valuation Analyst is a 2nd line help for complex operational issues (i.e. NAV calculation issues)
• Achieve of exceptionally good operational results for clients
• Achieve recognition by clients for high quality service
• Assist in the development of the business by analysing and helping to evaluate impact of market changes
- Bachelor/ master’s degree in finance, Economics, Applied Economics, Econometrics or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of market, market movements and application to clients
- Experience in theoretical valuation of assets, modelling experience and implementation experience (new instruments, valuation policy)
- Knowledge of investment strategies, reporting systems, investment procedures and performance / risk analysis and methodologies is an asset
- Strong technical skills (mainly Excel, Visual Basic and SQL)
- Preferably experience in SimCorp Dimension and Bloomberg
- In-depth knowledge of equity and fixed income products as well as derivatives
- Knowledge of (financial) modeling
- Fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written), French will be considered as an advantage
Wat wij bieden
This company offers a wonderful opportunity to launch your career in an exciting and international environment as a distinguished market leader. It is a varied position with excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience.
If you are interested in this position, send your cv to email@example.com
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency with a focus in Finance, Banking en Legal.
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Please and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.