Aantal uren per week
Are you looking for a challenging KYC / Compliance position in Amsterdam? Do like to act as an intermediary between the Back - and Front Office ? And are you the person to take ownership? Then you are the KYC / Compliance Officer I am looking for.
Over het bedrijf
For a large foreign bank in Amsterdam, I am looking for a KYC / Compliane Officer with experience in financial services. This bank provides financial solutions in the area of finance, risk management and consultancy activities to business customers and financial institutions.
Over de functie
The KYC Analyst team supports the day-to-day onboarding and recertfication activities performed by bankers / relationshipmanagers who have responsibility for the KYC approval of strategic clients.The KYC Analyst team acts as a bridge between Due Diligence, Compliance, the Bankers / Relationshipmanagers and the clients to assist with the smooth running of the due diligence process for financial institution clients.
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Provide guidance to the Relationship Manager in respect of the KYC requirements of to ensure that the Relationship Manager is aware of what is required and when. It is essential to have a working understanding of the due diligence process to efficiently work around any potential blocking points
- Keep track of current KYC reviews as well as look ahead to upcoming reviews over the next few months and ensure the documents are collected from the client in good time to allow the due diligence team to complete the file.
- Work closely with the Front Office and potentially directly with clients as required, to obtain all necessary supporting evidence to fulfil KYC due diligence: assess sanctions links and Politically Exposed Persons.
- Preparation of Client Acceptance Committees (CAC) and participation to relating meeting
- Retrieve from public sources and from the clients themselves the statutory and mandatory information in connection with either the onboarding of new clients or their recertification on a timely manner
- Liaise regularly with the business to conduct KYC workload planning, review status of key on boardings and prioritize KYC reviews
- Frequently interact with key stakeholders such as Compliance and Due Diligence Operations to develop strong partnerships, eliminate roadblocks and ensure continuity of information flow
- Aim at quality KYC files ensuring accuracy, completeness and validity, incorporating multiple risk factors in compliance with regulatory requirements such as FATCA and AEOI
- Excellent analysis and communication skills
- A graduate or a candidate with up to two years of working experience in the financial institutions sector
- At least 2 years-experience in KYC/Due Diligence, Compliance or Middle Office role
- Experience in dealing with front office staff, including Senior Management
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Flexibility and ability to work to tight deadlines when required (for example, with urgent requests from the Business Line) on the onboarding or KYC review of clients
- A “can do” attitude
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch
Wat wij bieden
Interested in this position? Or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for? Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +31 202 380 200 / 06 - 126 209 38
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.