Aantal uren per week
Over het bedrijf
This company is a leading global asset management and asset servicing firm serving institutional and individual investors It offers a broad range of investment management capabilities, across equities, fixed income and cash management. This includes factor-based investing and strategies incorporating ESG principles, as well as more traditional index management. Capabilities are available through both pooled funds and segregated accounts, with a focus on designing investment strategies to meet the specific needs of investors. It has a reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Over de functie
As Analyst Depositary Operations, you will be a member of the Netherlands Depositary Team providing Day-to-Day monitoring and operational support to the Netherlands team. The job holder is helping to ensure that this company Trust fulfils its oversight responsibilities under the Alternative Investment Fund Management Directive (AIFMD), and in time also under Undertakings for the Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (UCITS).
Primary responsibilities will be in the areas of “Cash Flow Monitoring” & “Valuation Oversight”. This includes review of significant and inconsistent transactions recorded on a fund, oversight of cash and stock reconciliations performed by fund administrators, approval of income distributions and performance fees and other oversight functions as required under valuation oversight.
• Production and Review of Day-to-Day operational reports;
• Administration and Logging Day-to-Day fund activities as monitored by the Netherlands Depositary;
• Maintaining Up-to-Date register of client information and activities;
• Review and analysis of cash reconciliations;
• Review significant transactions recorded on a fund and determine if inconsistent with the fund;
• Review of stock reconciliations to fund accounting, prime broker and/or external valuation reports;
• Various tasks associated with valuation oversight including but not limited to Fund Distributions, Performance fee review & NAV calculation review;
• Preparing reports to support reporting requirements for both Internal and External clients are achieved on a monthly basis.
• to be a team player.
• The ideal candidate will hold a degree qualification and experience in the financial services industry, with a preference for at least 2 years’ experience in a Client Services environment
• Some funds knowledge ideally with time spent working in administrative environment;
• Experience of dealing confidently with Client and Regulatory matters.
• Some knowledge of Other Assets (e.g. Real Estate, Private Equity or other None Financial Assets) would be an advantage
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal with internal and external parties;
• Ability to work independently and cooperatively within a team environment;
• Ability to deal with issues & good problem solving skills;
• Can work to procedures as designed and identify gaps;
• Ability to assist in testing new processes or system developments
• Strong Microsoft Office capabilities;
• Ability to adapt to and fit in with the Northern Trust culture;
• Personal confidence and flexibility to work in a “small business unit” and the flexibility to undertake the variety of tasks required.
Wat wij bieden
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to Michel.firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.