Aantal uren per week
Over het bedrijf
Our client is an international bank headquartered in Amsterdam with branches and subsidiaries in several other European countries. They offer their corporate customers a wide range of banking products and services, including international trade and commodity finance, project finance and working capital loans. With this it is represented in key trading hubs such as the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates, as well as in raw material exporting and importing countries including Russia, Turkey and Ukraine.
For their retail and SME customers they offer non-complex and transparent products in four Western and Eastern European countries: Germany, The Netherlands, Romania, and Russia.
Over de functie
Within the Forfaiting & Secondary Loan Trading Department there is a position open for someone who has advanced knowledge of international trade and loan instruments and at least 5 years of banking experience.
- Purchasing of trade finance and loan products from Financial Institutions
- Trading of such transactions with the secondary market counterparts.
- Frequent contact and communication with counterparts from around the world to discuss matters of mutual cooperation
- Follow up on market information that can impact credit appetite and trading portfolio
- Analysis of trade finance and loan documentation to propose for internal credit and risk consideration
- Preparation of documents and timely follow-up of transactions with back office department.
- HBO/University degree in Finance, Banking or similar fields
- Advanced knowledge of international trade finance and loan products and at least 5 years of relevant working experience in a related environment
- Excellent command of English language. Any other language(s) are beneficial
- Strong computer and numeric skills
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Outstanding communication skills and networking abilities
- An open personality to adapt quickly to new circumstances and grasp opportunities
Wat wij bieden
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to Michel.firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People