Aantal uren per week
Over het bedrijf
This company is a leading global asset management firm serving institutional and individual investors It offers a broad range of investment management capabilities, across equities, fixed income and cash management. This includes factor-based investing and strategies incorporating ESG principles, as well as more traditional index management. Capabilities are available through both pooled funds and segregated accounts, with a focus on designing investment strategies to meet the specific needs of investors.
We are seeking a Relationship Manager to join the Amsterdam based team which looks after clients predominantly in Benelux and also in selected locations elsewhere in Continental Europe. This is an opportunity to be part of a successful team which works with a growing number of major pension funds, fiduciary managers, financial institutions and other institutional investors in the region.
Investment capabilities offered to investors include the following:
- Cash and Short Duration Fixed Income
- Index Equity and Fixed Income
Factor based equities strategies.
A significant focus of the business is on investment strategies which incorporate ESG principles and our ESG expertise is well recognized in the marketplace. Capabilities are offered through both separately managed portfolios and pooled funds.
Over de functie
For designated clients (expected to be small to mid-sized clients investing in pooled funds) and with oversight and guidance from the Head of Relationship Management for Continental Europe:
- Take accountability for all areas related to client service, working with the Sales Team, Portfolio Management, Account Management, Front and Back Office and relevant support teams
- Arrange for portfolio reviews to be conducted if and when required
- Together with the London based Account Management Team, process and manage the administrative tasks required for client onboarding and changes in clients’ portfolios
- Liaise closely with members of the operations team to ensure full communication and understanding, minimizing errors and maximizing service levels
- Maintain and execute on effective relationship management plans
- Track progress in the client relationship management system, communicate activity reports and provide necessary management metrics
- Collaborate with regional sales teams through joint calling, client reviews and new business generation
- Develop strong relationships with clients and communicate effectively with them
- Be a strong team player and work effectively with portfolio managers, operations staff, other client facing staff etc. in order to deliver a high quality overall service to each client in an efficient manner.
- A genuine knowledge of and interest in financial markets and investment management industry
- Experience of working in the financial services industry, in a role that is related to this one
- English and Dutch speaking and writing skills required. Other languages skills are welcome
- University Degree in business, finance, economics or related fields preferred
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, relationship building, passion for results and client focused are key elements of the job.
Wat wij bieden
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to Michel.firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.