Aantal uren per week
Do you want to be part of the fast-growing company and world’s player on multi-country payroll outsourcing? Are you knowledgeable on international payroll administration and do you enjoy working on both operational and tactical level? Do you have an urge to make things better and are you ready for the next step in your career? Our client in the Netherlands is looking for a:
Team Leader/Manager HR & Payroll
Over het bedrijf
Our client is one of the world’s biggest multi-client payroll providers with over 950 payroll experts in more than 77 countries worldwide. With a large and various client portfolio of more than 5000 clients, they can handle more than 5 billion in salary payments annually. Global Payroll Services is a department within HR and Payroll of our client that is growing and is providing Dutch payroll services to a diverse range of international clients. For their office in Amsterdam they are looking for a Team Leader/Manager HR & Payroll to join a team of payroll professionals.
Over de functie
The Team Leader/Manager HR & Payroll will be in charge of the daily operation of the HR payroll team of 9+ professionals. Primary he or she is actively contributing to the work itself and acts as a senior on international payroll processes and execution and is capable to resolve difficult issues and matters. Besides that The Team Leader/Manager HR & Payroll also acts as a coach towards the team and will be responsible for supporting and guiding the team, delighting the clients, as well as optimizing processes and systems supporting the growth. The ideal candidate knows how to use his/her way through the organization to get things done.
- Bachelor in Finance or Business Administration is pre;
- PDL certified, VPS is pre;
- More than four years of experience in a multi-client payroll environment;
- More than three years of experience in a similar management role;
- Experience in dealing with international payroll clients is a pre;
- Expertise in all MS Office packages; Unit4 knowledge is pre;
- Experience in a multinational organization with proven leadership skills;
- Process improvement skills;
- Fluent in English.
- Translating the rules and the policies of international assignments into the payroll of the home and host country;
- Applying fiscal and social security regulations of the international payrolls and explain and advise on those calculation rules;
- Leading and coaching a team of payroll officers;
- Acting as back-up for the salary productions and onboarding of new clients;
- Reporting management information, analyzing the information and come to improvements of processes and systems;
- Advising the internal organization on salary related regulations and work conditions;
- Conducting meetings and conference calls with clients and prospects and managing the relationships;
- Organizing knowledge transfer in the team incorporating best practices.
Wat wij bieden
Interested in this position? Or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for? Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 020 2380200.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People