Aantal uren per week
Over het bedrijf
For our client, one of the largest foreign financial institutions in Europe, we are looking for a Senior Accounting & Financial Reporting Specialist. Our client is strongly represented worldwide in corporate services for large corporates, private clients and financial institutions. This business unit is one of the leading providers in settlement of securities transactions and the custody and administration of listed and unlisted securities for institutional investors.
Over de functie
In this role you are responsible for the timely, accurate and complete accounting & financial reporting services to the clients of this financial institution.
Main task and responsibilities:
- The monthly and yearly closure of general ledger administrations and the control, reconciliation and analysis thereof
- The preparation of periodic financial reports for the benefit of different clients (Dutch GAAP and IFRS) and supervisors (DRA reporting)
- Preparation of (bi)annual accounts of investment funds in compliance with Dutch GAAP
- To maintain and develop systems and processes, ensuring the appropriate balance between control and efficiency
- Implementing changes in processes as a result of changes in laws and regulations, client wishes or new clients
- Assessing the consistency of the various internal and external financial reports
- Consult with Head Accounting & Financial Reporting, clients and employees at all levels both in NL as globally regarding Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Contribute to the management of operational risks and internal control
- Participate in improvement projects, for example process optimizations and the description of administrative processes and procedure
- Participation in company-wide projects
- Bachelor or University degree in Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- 2 to 5 Years of relevant work experience, preferably in Financial Services
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Accounting and Financial reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of preparing financial statements in accordance with Dutch GAAP (specifically RJ 610 and 615) and IFRS (specifically IAS32/39 and IFRS9)
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant laws and regulations such as fiscal regulations, DRA, Solvency II and AIFMD
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and written
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer focused
- Proactive and initiative-rich
- Hands-on mentality and a focus on achieving goals
Wat wij bieden
If you are interested in this position, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency with a focus in Finance, Banking en Legal. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Please and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.