Aantal uren per week
Do you want to work in an international environment? Are you looking for a job where you can develop yourself? Do you have a Bachelor or Master degree in law?
Then you are the candidate I am looking for!
Over het bedrijf
Our client provides financial services to alternative investment funds, multinationals, investors and private clients globally. With offices in more than 40 countries our client is one of the largest companies in her business. Besides the ‘normal excellent services” that the company provides to her clients, the company has several very meaningful corporate social responsibility programs.
Over de functie
- Ensuring proper legal records are maintained and prepared in relation to all client companies/structures
- You are involved in the acquisitions and reorganizing of client companies and structures
- Drafting, reviewing and revising all types of agreements and legal documentation required in a client's portfolio
- Legal reviewing of financial statements for client companies
- Creating and maintaining a network of advisors
- Responsible for the coordination, follow up and content of meetings
- Drafting Risk Analysis Report and adequately determine risk rating
- Master or Bachelor in Dutch Law (with emphasis on company - , fiscal - or notarial law)
- Between 3-5 years relevant working experience gained in an organisation active in notary, corporate or financial law
- Legal experience with private equity management and funds is an advantage
- Open for developing and maintaining a professional network
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate and independent
- You are service oriented with an international mind-set
Wat wij bieden
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Pleasant working atmosphere.